Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by icewind <ic...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/17 16:40:59 UTC

sitemap variables?

I searched the mailing list archives for "sitemap
variables" and "sitemap parameters" but didn't find
anything relevant to what I'm looking to do.

I have a path eg: "/home/me/xmldocs" that appears in
many of the pipelines in my sitemap.

Is there a way to put this in a variable at the top of
the sitemap so that if the path to my xml docs
changes, I would only have to change the sitemap in
one place?

http://autos.yahoo.com

RE: sitemap variables?

Posted by icewind <ic...@yahoo.com>.
I looked at the threads, and in my sitemap, and
figured that defining something like:

<map:global-parameters>
   <map:global-parameter name="doc-base"
value="/home/icewind0/cocoon-files"/>
</map:global-parameters>

I can't figure out how to use it in a pipeline. How do
I reference doc-base in one of my pipelines?

I'm tried:

<map:generate type="directory" src="$doc-base/docs">
[...]
</map:generate>

and

<map:generate type="directory" src="{doc-base}/docs">
[...]
</map:generate>

Neither works. Any suggestions? Is
map:global-parameters documented somewhere?

--- Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&w=2&r=1&s=global+parame

http://autos.yahoo.com

RE: sitemap variables?