Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/08/01 04:59:45 UTC

Re: [gsoc] Unable to Access the Stratos UI interface

Hi Asiri,

I presume you were able to telnet to ActiveMQ only after changing the
security group in EC2?

Check your /etc/hosts file again for any duplicate entries for that
hostname. Also try doing a dnslookup and see whether
stratos.apache.org actually points to the desired IP.

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera
Software Engineer

Phone: +94 77 64 154 38
Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Re: [gsoc] Unable to Access the Stratos UI interface

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Asiri,

You need to check the /etc/hosts file in the machine that you're
running the browser to access Stratos console (client side).

As I understood you can access the Stratos console using EC2 IP (
https://ip:9443/console ) but it only fails when you use the host name
( https://stratos.apache.org:9443/console ). Is that the case?

Also you need to run dnslookup in your machine (client side) to make
sure Stratos hostname is correctly mapped to desired EC2 IP.

As Nirmal suggested, you should always use EC2 private IP for MB
communication and Puppet configuration.

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Asiri Liyana Arachchi <as...@gmail.com>.