Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl> on 2004/01/16 03:43:59 UTC

[Spindle] Re-use of component error in html spec

Hi,

Just double checking something on Spindle (lastes & greatest).

Is it correct that a previously ok prj will show a zillion erros and cannot
find at runtime warnings whenever a compnent(identifier) is used more than
once in an html spec?
I haven't really seen an error saying such and such is re-used.

It has probably happened before but i really just noticed it.

Thx,
Fermin DCG

Re: [Spindle] Re-use of component error in html spec

Posted by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl>.
Geoff Longman wrote:
> Hmm, just today on two I have had a duplicate identifiers in a template and
> didn't see what you have described. All I got was an error marker at the top
> of the file:
Hmm indeed. I'll re-introduce the error, slap myself awake (04:00 at this
side of the Atlantic) and have a hard look again.

Fermin

Posted by "F. Da Costa" <da...@xs4all.nl>.
Geoff Longman wrote:
> Hmm, just today on two I have had a duplicate identifiers in a template and
> didn't see what you have described. All I got was an error marker at the top
> of the file:
>
> "Template for component MaintainFreeTextFeaturePage.page contains multiple
> references to embedded component insertName."
I really have to stop working till the wee hours.
Should be no surprise that this is also what i found on the redo. You are
right and i am wrong.

Sorry 'bout the post.

Fermin