Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by dhrubo <dh...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/21 07:36:31 UTC

Re: DOSGi wsdl-first approach

I tried to set the bootdelegation and now the contract first web service is
registered. BTW my contract first web service is just a fragment containing
only the details required by that ws. The host bundle has all the cxf
configs. But now I get this error.

Error 500 loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method
"org.apache.cxf.jaxb.attachment.JAXBAttachmentUnmarshaller.getAttachmentAsDataHandler(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/activation/DataHandler;"
the class loader (instance of
org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoaderJava5) of the current
class, org/apache/cxf/jaxb/attachment/JAXBAttachmentUnmarshaller, and its
superclass loader (instance of &lt;bootloader&gt;), have different Class
objects for the type javax/activation/DataHandler used in the
signature</title>
</head>
HTTP ERROR: 500
<pre>loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method
"org.apache.cxf.jaxb.attachment.JAXBAttachmentUnmarshaller.getAttachmentAsDataHandler(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/activation/DataHandler;"
the class loader (instance of
org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoaderJava5) of the current
class, org/apache/cxf/jaxb/attachment/JAXBAttachmentUnmarshaller, and its
superclass loader (instance of &lt;bootloader&gt;), have different Class
objects for the type javax/activation/DataHandler used in the
signature</pre>
Caused by:
<pre>java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving
overridden method
"org.apache.cxf.jaxb.attachment.JAXBAttachmentUnmarshaller.getAttachmentAsDataHandler(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljavax/activation/DataHandler;"
the class loader (instance of
org/apache/felix/framework/ModuleImpl$ModuleClassLoaderJava5) of the current
class, org/apache/cxf/jaxb/attachment/JAXBAttachmentUnmarshaller, and its
superclass loader (instance of <bootloader>), have different Class objects
for the type javax/activation/DataHandler used in the signature

I have an activation bundle. I think now it sees two activation class - one
from bundle and other from JDK 6. How to solve this?

Re: DOSGi wsdl-first approach

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Thursday 21 April 2011 5:40:46 AM dhrubo wrote:
> ok the solution is some hacking
> You need to remove the version no of import-package for javax.activation
> from the mail bundle
> delete the activation bundle
> Keep the boot delegation and it should work.
> BTW i am using cxf-minimal 2.2.9
>
> How are things in minimal 2.4.x?

2.4 usually uses a broad range for the JDK provided packages.   Even for JAX-
WS API, you see things like "[0.0,2.3)".   The 0.0 is generally how equinox
exports things from the JDK so we now allow that.     It's not ideal, but it
does allow a lot more flexibility and reduced numbers of bundles.

Dan

Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://dankulp.com/blog