Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de> on 2007/12/06 11:20:25 UTC

[Trinidad] Panel Popup not working correctly in tr:table?

Hello,

in my project i have a tr:table as seen in the attached screenshot.

The table has an column with actions, mostly command buttons but also one tr:panelPopup.

See code snippets at end of mail.

My problems are:

1.       tr:panelForumLayout does not work correctly for me. If I use an <tr:inputText label="" value="" readOnly="true" />  the label is not visibile in the popup, and the input field is editable

2.       the action only occures once, so if I hit one time the download button, close the popup, open (the same or one of another row) popup and hit the button, the actionListener is not called. Also if I change the <tr:selectOneChoice> to autoSubmit="true" and add an valueChangeListener, the valueChangeListener is only called the first time the value is changed, and after this NO other action is called (either valueChaged or button click)

3.       If something went wrong in the ActionListener (e.g. AbortProcessingException) the popup is closed. But I want to add a faces error message to the dropdown without closing the popup, is this possible?

My environment:

JBoss 4.2.0GA

Myfaces  1.1.5

Facelets 1.1.13

Trinidad 1.0.3

Thanks for Help

Markus Döring

The code:

<f:facet name="header">

      </f:facet>

            <!-some command links with tr:iamge à

                  <f:facet name="trigger">

                  </f:facet>

                  <!-including the content fort he popup from other .xhtml page and giving it the current data object from table à

                  <ui:include src="/downloadPopup.xhtml">

                        <ui:param name="data" value="#{data}" />

                  </ui:include>

The downloadPopup.xhtml:

<ui:composition xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"

      xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"

      xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"

      xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"

      xmlns:trh="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html"

      xmlns:c="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core">

                        ß PanelFormLayout with tr:inputText seems not to work inside a panelPopup à

                        <f:selectItems value="#{data.availableTemplatePdfTypes}" />

                        <f:actionListener type="de.tccproducts.dprs.core.listener.modulemanagement.formtemplate.DownloadFormTemplatePDFListener" />

</ui:composition>

Re: Antwort: AW: Antwort: [Trinidad] Panel Popup not working correctly in tr:table?

Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
This is already possible in the latest release - but you need to configure
lightweight dialogs by setting the web.xml param.
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ENABLE_LIGHTWEIGHT_DIALOGS=true

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

AW: Antwort: AW: Antwort: [Trinidad] Panel Popup not working correctly in tr:table?

Posted by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de>.
Thanks a lot, that helps.

Posted by wo...@pta.de.