Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by Elsy Arratia-Scheit <el...@atl.fraunhofer.de> on 2009/07/13 17:24:57 UTC

is savan/java still on the road ?

Hallo savan team,

I'm interested on using savan/java for developing a Web Service
application.

I have a draft on savan/c but because of new requirements, i need to
move my WS application to java. I was looking into savan/java but it
seems that it is not anymore in developing since the repository states
that the last update for java trunk was on january. Are you still
working on the project? or is it stopped?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day =)

Elsy Arratia-Scheit, M.Sc.

Fraunhofer-Arbeitsgruppe für Technologien
der Logistik-Dienstleistungswirtschaft ATL

Telefon:  +49 (0) 911 / 5 80 61 - 95 58
eMail:    elsy.arratia-scheit@atl.fraunhofer.de

Zentrum für die Entwicklung
intelligenter logistischer Objekte