Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Rui Zhu <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 02:21:04 UTC

A typo in a documentation

Hello,

I just found a typo in the document of Cluster Setup. In the HDFS Setup section of Cluster Setup, the command of starting HDFS has a typo: when we go into the hadoop-* directory, the start-dfs.sh script should be in the folder of “bin”, not “binn” as the document wrote.

Re: A typo in a documentation

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Good catch Rui Zhu. Thanks a lot, I'll fix it.