Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sebastian YEPES FERNANDEZ <sy...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/14 01:11:27 UTC

Does Drill support High Available (HA) Hadoop?

​Hello,

I am evaluating Drill 1.2 but I have not managed to make it work.
Does anyone know if Drill supports Hadoop in High Available (HA) mode?
​
Error:
​---
2015-11-14 00:47:44,674 [Client-1] ERROR
o.a.d.exec.server.rest.QueryWrapper - Query Failed
org.apache.drill.common.exceptions.UserRemoteException: SYSTEM ERROR:
UnknownHostException: HDP

​I have seen a post with a similar issue:
​
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/drill-user/201506.mbox/%3CCAFDNJ6h7MtwuYrWbNr05Y82N+Yk=oQkj+c89zQ5EwYFbQ5yN5A@mail.gmail.com%3E
​

​Regards and thanks in advance for any help.
Sebastian
​

Re: Does Drill support High Available (HA) Hadoop?

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
Which settings are specifically needed to add to the hdfs-site-xml to make
this work? Do we have a JIRA tracking this?

thanks

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio