Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2015/07/16 18:13:21 UTC

FW: Travel Assistance for ACEU closes tomorrow!

Whether you are a committer or not, if you are interested in attending ApacheCon in Budapest, you can save money by volunteering to help out at the conference and get travel assistance.  Deadline for applying for travel assistance is tomorrow.

-Alex

From: Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>>
Date: Thursday, July 16, 2015 at 7:47 AM
To: Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>>
Subject: Travel Assistance for ACEU closes tomorrow!

Hi PMCs,

please forward to your dev and user lists,

thanks!

Gav… (On behalf of the TAC Committee)

—

HI All,

This is a reminder that currently applications are open for Travel Assistance to go to ApacheCon EU Budapest
this coming September/October.

Applications close tomorrow night so if you have not applied yet and intend to do so, please act now!

For those that have submitted talks for this event and have not heard back as to whether or not they will be
accepted or not; and you intend to apply for assistance based on getting your talks accepted — please DO
apply for assistance now anyway, should your talk not be accepted, your assistance application can be
cancelled.

See apache.org/travel<http://apache.org/travel> for more info.
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAC/Application+Criteria for more about the process.

Thanks and hope to see you all in Budapest!

Gav… (On behalf of the Travel Assistance Committee)

Re: AW: Travel Assistance for ACEU closes tomorrow!

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Thats good news Chris.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
And we should mention  that 6 flex talks have been confirmed and justin, Om and I will be having a full flex track 😁

Von: Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>
Datum: 16.07.2015 18:13 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org, users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: FW: Travel Assistance for ACEU closes tomorrow!