Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jaime Gomez <jg...@sedapal.com.pe> on 2001/08/25 03:05:37 UTC

I need run jakarta-tomcat

Hi world
I have a problem, because I need to run Jakarta-Tomcat over one PC
without card network, when i try to run tomcat , i have a mistake with
the socket, anyone known how should resolve this problem
I think that is possible simulation of card network , but don't known
any product free

thanz

Jaime

Re: I need run jakarta-tomcat

Posted by Pierre Carette <pi...@home.com>.
If it is under Windows I believe there is a Microsoft loopback driver on the
installation cd,

Pierre