Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/24 22:32:43 UTC

Lucene Test Failure: org.apache.lucene.search.TestCachingWrapperFilter.testEnforceDeletions (from TestCachingWrapperFilter)

Error Message

expected:<2> but was:<3>
Stacktrace

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<3>
	at
org.apache.lucene.search.TestCachingWrapperFilter.testEnforceDeletions(TestCachingWrapperFilter.java:228)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.runBare(LuceneTestCase.java:380)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.run(LuceneTestCase.java:372)
Standard Output

NOTE: random codec of testcase 'testEnforceDeletions' was: PreFlex
NOTE: random locale of testcase 'testEnforceDeletions' was: zh_CN
NOTE: random timezone of testcase 'testEnforceDeletions' was: Etc/GMT+4
NOTE: random seed of testcase 'testEnforceDeletions' was: -46038615367376670

Re: Lucene Test Failure: org.apache.lucene.search.TestCachingWrapperFilter.testEnforceDeletions (from TestCachingWrapperFilter)

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
OK I just cut this test over to SMS, and, took steps to make sure the
reader is not GC'd.  It seems to be passing now ;)

Mike

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.