Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arash Bizhan zadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/27 16:27:29 UTC

cross jar freemarker nclude

Hi,
I have struts 2 application in which I use a modular design and each jar
file includes its own set of freemarker files for GUI.
I would like to put some common freemarker templates in the main war file
and include them from inside the templates inside the jar files. For example
suppose I have  :
war!freemarker/template1.ftl
jar!freemarker/form1.ftl

And I need to <#include "freemarker/template1.ftl> from inside the form1.
But it does not seem to work. It gives a file not found exception.
Is there any way to make it work?

regards,
-arash
--
The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book.
----

Re: cross jar freemarker nclude

Posted by Arash Bizhan zadeh <ar...@gmail.com>.
(Just to record it)