Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Tchepannou <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/10 10:48:03 UTC

Launching ant programatically from a Servlet Application...

Hi all,

I have a .jar application containing my custom ant Tasks
implementation. This works fine when I use it from the (linux)
console. Now my goal is to write a Servlet which enables me to select
a buildfile (with my custom tasks) and run it. My .jar is located in
the WEB-INF/lib but when the servlet runs the build, it terminates
with the error message stating that a certain type is not supported by
my implented task.
It is weird because, as I mentioned before, I can run it from the
console without that error.

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance for your hints/contributions.

--
Best Regards,
Eric Tchepannou

Fwd: Launching ant programatically from a Servlet Application...

Posted by Eric Tchepannou <me...@gmail.com>.
I checked in the list's archives and it appears this post has not been
delivered in my first attempt to post it, so I send it again.
my apologies for the inconvenience caused, if you receive it twice.
Eric