Posted to user@struts.apache.org by carl ballantyne <ca...@cast-info.es> on 2009/12/22 09:27:24 UTC

StrutsSpringTestCase - not releasing connections until all tests complete

Hi all,

I am having a problem with my JUnit tests. They are not closing the
hibernate session until ALL of the tests have finished. Needless to
say now that I have quite a few tests some are failing because they
cannot connect to the database.

The app is a Struts 2, Spring 2.5.6 app. I am not using an Open
Session In View filter preferring to grab all my data before the view
layer.

I know this is a bit of a general problem and will be difficult for
people to analyse but maybe someone has run into this before.

I am using the StrutsSpringTestCase which is part of the struts
release. I notice a few other examples on the web and linked to from
the docco where people use their own classes.

Cheers,
  Carl.