Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by bai HuaJie <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/20 07:22:54 UTC

Info on the humanres application in ofbiz

I am new to ofbiz and I think what has been done is great.
I am mostly interested in the humanres module. It seems a lot of work has
been done on the design already (numerous entities being defined), but the
implementation of service is still at the early begining (from what I see
from SVN trunk).

Anyone knows if the development of humanres application is still underway ?
Is there any documentation/discussion on the design of this module or on the
plan for future implementation ?
I checked the documentation section but found nothing dedicated to humanres.

Regards.

Re: Info on the humanres application in ofbiz

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Actually humanres would be its own component and webapp in OFBiz, but
it just hasn't been implemented yet.

-David

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,