Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2021/06/23 04:25:52 UTC

Branding and trademarks

HI,

Just a friendly reminder that the project should be referred to as “Apache Shenyu” and not just “Shenyu", [1][2] particularly when 3rd party are referring to it. It should also be made clear, where possible, that it is an incubating project.

I just noticed “ShenYu” on this page [3], and it would be good to see it corrected.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/guide#naming
2. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/publicity.html#2_during_the_incubation_process
3. https://dromara.org/projects/

Re: Branding and trademarks

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin

Thank you for your guidance again.
We have updated the shenyu website[1]  and dromara webiste[2] to change the
above errors.
If there are still errors, please feel free to point out our errors.

1.https://shenyu.apache.org
2.https://dromara.org/projects/

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年6月24日周四 上午11:29写道:

Re: Branding and trademarks

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Re: Branding and trademarks

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi  Justin

Thank you for your guidance and helping us to correct our mistakes.

Now the shenyu change to Apache ShenYu [1].

[2] Keep only one link to the new address [3].

[1] : https://shenyu.apache.org/img/logo/apache-shenyu.png
[2] : https://dromara.org/projects
[3] : https://shenyu.apache.org

Asxing Yang <as...@apache.org> 于2021年6月23日周三 下午1:24写道: