Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/07 04:57:01 UTC

Upcoming OM release

Dear All,

since nobody vote against me, I'm gonna be Release manager of OM :)
It is almost 7 months was passed since last release :(

This is why I would like to set upcoming release date to the beginning of
March.
To achieve this challenging task I would like to claim Feature Freeze!

In my next email I'll send the list of issues currently blocking the
release and going to send updates to this list regularly.

Everybody welcome to add/remove issues to the list.
All other issues + all feature requests/improvements will be moved to the
3.0 (not sure yet if we going to release 2.2)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Upcoming OM release

Posted by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com>.
What type of echo problems are you having? Is it when dialed in via Asterisk or when using web interface?

Jeff Clay
Network Administrator
Infotech Enterprises America
870-215-5506
Ext. 1506

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Only 4 issues in Open/Reopened state

@Sebastian can you take a look at it?

as a reminder here is the list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OPENMEETINGS%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.1%20Apache%20Release%22%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20Resolved)%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Upcoming OM release - Acoustic Echo Cancellation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yes
svn currently have SWF11+Enchanced microphone with configurable echo
cancellation option in config.xml: <echoPath>128</echoPath>

Re: Upcoming OM release

Posted by Daniel Ascher <da...@aplustutoring.com>.

--
Daniel Ascher, M.Ed.