Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/01/13 18:56:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.4 release

Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Guillaume Nodet, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Freeman Fang, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non binding): Andrea Cosentino, Serge Huber, Andy Schmidt, Roedl
Lukas, Fabian Lange, Christian Schneider, Krzysztof Sobkowiak

I'm promoting the artifacts to Central, update the website, and announce
the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.4 release

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Cool ! Great job JB !

cheers,
  Serge…