Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/17 19:19:18 UTC

[VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Hi,

In this thread I've gathered list of names proposition for fork of FlexJS
project.

LIST:

Royale
Boja
Strand
Bead
Limber
Boinga
Braid
Arise

HOW DO WE VOTE:
1) Pick up 3 names from the list and order them from the most favorite
2) We will give points for each items in the list which you have choose
3) In your list you can propose your own name - others can follow it in
their lists

EXAMPLE:
1) Name1 - 3 points
2) Name2 - 2 points
3) Name3 - 1 point

WINNER:
We will pickup winner based on gathered points by one of the name.

The vote will be open until Tuesday September 19, 23:00 UTC

Thanks,

Piotr

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
I'm changing my VOTE to:

1) Arise
2) Braid
3) Royale

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
--
Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Posted by Olaf Krueger <ma...@olafkrueger.net>.
1. Boja
2. Limber (Limbr)
3. Beads

Thanks,
Olaf

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Bead (or Beads; binding)
Braid
Boja

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
1) Royale
2) Crown
3) -------

Thanks

Carlos

> My vote:
>
> 1) Beads (Binding)
> 2) Royale
> 3) Boja
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>

> -----
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira

Director General

M: +34 607 22 60 05

http://www.codeoscopic.com

http://www.avant2.es

Conocenos en 1 minuto! <https://youtu.be/P2IEAYDG5HU>

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
My vote:

1) Beads (Binding)
2) Royale
3) Boja

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Here is my vote:

1. Braid
2. Beads
3. Royale

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Abstain (binding)

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
I am abstaining for now.

Posted by Chris Martin <ch...@live.com>.
Limber

Boja

Arise

Cheers,

Chrsmrtn

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

Posted by Jeffry Houser <je...@dot-com-it.com>.
Bead

Royale

Limber

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur

RE: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com>.
  1.  Bend
  2.  Roayle
  3.  Action

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
1. Limber

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Hi Deepak,

Anyone can vote.  Only PMC member votes can be used in the result totals,
but we always want to know what non-PMC members of our community think.
It assures us to know that there is alignment between the PMC and others.

Thanks,
-Alex

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Royale

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
1) Royale (binding)
2) Braid

‹peter ent

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

1. Bead
2. Braid
3.Royale

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] What should be the new Project Name for Proposed fork of FlexJS?

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.