Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Shlomi Fish <sh...@vipe.stud.technion.ac.il> on 2003/08/10 16:19:30 UTC

Re: An dll or ocx, with documentation ?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, [owerlord] wrote:

> 	I'm working on a OpenSource and free development envirement for windows
> and I would like to add Subversion funcionallity to it. The best way to do
> it would be to use a COM(+) object that would give control on the svn
> system - or more - without involving the shell. Do the project include such
> a .dll (or ocx) ?

Take a look at the libsvn_client library included with Subversion. It is
documented in the doxygen documentation under subversion/include. And
naturally, you can take a look at how the svn client uses it.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> --  ADS PROJECT
>     Łukasz Łaniewski-Wołłk
>     [owerlord]
>     developer of Azorek org.

Shlomi Fish        shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il

An apple a day will keep a doctor away. Two apples a day will keep two
doctors away.

	Falk Fish