Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Summers Pittman ℝ <se...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/14 01:38:26 UTC

Refreshing div after a session timeout

Hello all,

I am currently writing an application which requires a login and thus an
active session.  I have been using the anchor and div tags in the ajax theme
to help with browsing related data.

Today I discovered an interesting scenario which I was hoping to get help
with.

1. I log into the site
2. I navigate to a page which has four ajax anchors and an output div.
3. I leave my computer for 20 minutes.
4. I return and click a link.
5.  The content of my div is the login page.
6. I enter the login information and the whole screen refreshes with the div
content I wanted.

I am using Acegi to facilitate logins and security.

So my questions are:
1) Is there a nice solution already in place that I just missed?
2) Is there anyway to save the request data before the call is made and then
replay it after a valid login?

Thanks,

Summers