Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 21:03:25 UTC

Re: Status of project maintenance

Andrew,

very sorry that I missed your mail. I have switched email clients and
that messed up everything.

So far we have not found a committed set of people, despite a few have
expressed interest.

I am going to collect all the emails of the past months this evening and
write everybody if he is in or out.
If we can get lets say 5 people who say "yes" we can get the ball
rolling.

Cheers

On 28 Oct 2013, at 23:25, Andrew Manison wrote:

> What is the current state of the maintenance team that was discussed
> earlier? Was a core of developers found?
>
> I use log4cxx in a couple of projects, and don't see many viable
> alternatives. Having written logging subsystems before, I know how
> valuable it is to have something available as a library. At the same
> time, I find myself banging up against some barriers with log4cxx that
> might be missing features, or just a lack of documentation.
>
> I would be happy to get involved, if the team is in place.
>
> Andrew Manison

---
http://www.grobmeier.de
@grobmeier