Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/09/25 17:47:16 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Log Service

Time to call the vote on the log service contribution:

    * +1 votes: Richard S. Hall, Mohammad Nour El-Din, Marcel Offermans,
      Alex Karasulu, Didier Donsez, Manuel Santillan, Enrique Rodriguez,
      Niclas Hedhman, Stephane Frenot, Karl Pauls, and Rob Walker.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

I will follow up with Dale on the paperwork...thanks for voting.

-> richard