Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Adam LIM <fu...@axidea.fr> on 2005/05/24 14:33:30 UTC

How to export content under lenya?

Hi Everybody!!!

As it's said in the subject, I wanna know how to export content under Lenya?

Hope someone could help me. Thank y'all for helping.

Re: How to export content under lenya?

Posted by Hubertus Groepper <hu...@groepper.com>.
Am 24.05.2005 um 14:33 schrieb Adam LIM:

> Hi Everybody!!!
> As it’s said in the subject, I wanna know how to export content under
> Lenya?
> Hope someone could help me. Thank y’all for helping.
Hi!!!!...
You have multiple options:
- Use the included static html export task, see the documentation:
http://lenya.apache.org/1_2_x/components/tasks/exporter.html
This method has issues, search bugzilla for more comments.
- Use the cocoon CLI, that one day will replace the export task (?).
More info: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/index.html and
more specifically
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/cli.html
- Use wget or similar tools to grab files from the live area. This is
basically what the export task does.
hope this gonna help y'a
hubertus