Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by sachin sachin <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 08:01:28 UTC

[users@httpd] how dynamic configuration achieved per request

Hi,

I want to configure proxypass values dynamically per request.

Depends upon the url request , I will configure the proxypass value
dynamically. Once the request process is over , the corresponding proxypass
configuration values should be deleted from server configuration.

Is it posssible to configure proxy pass values on request pool memory...and
is it effect to proxy the request (In that case I will redirect the request
again)

Please suggest ur view / best solution.

thanks,
sachin

Fwd: how dynamic configuration achieved per request

[users@httpd] Re: how dynamic configuration achieved per request

Posted by sachin sachin <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi joshua,

I forwarded the same.