Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/18 22:23:57 UTC

1.3-beta3 ... how are we doing?

we have over 100 issues fixed for 1.3-beta3... Shall we just release
the bugger and assign the remaining outstanding issues to beta4?

Martijn

--
Wicket joins the Apache Software Foundation as Apache Wicket
Apache Wicket 1.3.0-beta2 is released

Re: 1.3-beta3 ... how are we doing?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 for beta3

-igor

Re: 1.3-beta3 ... how are we doing?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: 1.3-beta3 ... how are we doing?

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 8/19/07, Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com> wrote:
> I tried building Wicket 1.3 trunk and I noticied that one of the tests is
> failing:

Arrgh, again. Thanks, I fixed it.

Eelco

Re: 1.3-beta3 ... how are we doing?

Posted by Sean Sullivan <se...@seansullivan.com>.
I tried building Wicket 1.3 trunk and I noticied that one of the tests is
failing:

 T E S T S
[surefire] Running org.apache.wicket.util.license.ApacheLicenceHeaderTest

org.apache.wicket.util.license.CssLicenseHeaderHandler failed. The following
fi
es(1) didn't have correct license header:
NONE C:\wicket\jdk-
1.4\wicket-datetime\src\main\java\org\apache\wicket\extensio
s\yui\calendar\assets\wicket-calendar.css

[surefire] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.156 sec
<<<<<<

Re: 1.3-beta3 ... how are we doing?

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@apache.org>.
On 8/18/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> we have over 100 issues fixed for 1.3-beta3... Shall we just release
> the bugger and assign the remaining outstanding issues to beta4?

+1, lets get it out there

Frank