Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/08 17:35:47 UTC

Re: QuakeSim workflow with Airavata

Hey Guys,

We have a workflow in OODT on our Snow project for the U.S. National
Climate Assessment:

http://snow.jpl.nasa.gov/

That does just that (plumbs through GDAL; outputs to GeoTIFF; pushes
GeoTIFF both in Near Real Time and Historically to a map run by Leaflet
and backed by GeoServer).

There might be some room for synergy here. I'm copying the dev@oodt lists.

Also once you guys get this working you should present it in the ESIP
Geospatial Cluster and we'd love to have you present in the NASA ESDSWG
Geospatial group (copy to both those lists too).

Thanks and happy to chat more.

Cheers,
Chris