Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2007/11/05 20:25:47 UTC

[Fwd: November Incubator Reports]

Although we've held the graduation vote, the board hasn't processed the
request.  This month's report should probably be our presumed-final
incubation report and recap the graduation process, eh?

These are our last comments the board will read prior to voting on the
new top level project resolution ;-)

Bill

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Martin Sebor wrote:
> We're up again? I thought we just reported. My bad. Lately, time
> has a tendency to get away from me.
>
> Thanks for the reminder, Bill. I'll put our status together ASAP
> and forward the proposal to the board later today.

I though we missed the deadline for the status report. Luckily,
it's not due until next weekend. Whew! Still I'll go ahead and
post it today, and ditto for the board resolution.

Martin

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.