Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Zahigian, Mike" <mi...@amgen.com> on 2002/07/22 21:57:26 UTC

Background image problem

I'm trying to get a full page background image to work.  I've tried it as an
attribute of the simple page master.  I have the image in the same directory
as the stylesheet and so just have the attribute like
background-image="file.gif".  What's wrong?

Mike Zahigian, Sr. Programmer/Systems Analyst
Amgen
Business Information Systems
(805) 447-2819
mailto:michaelz@amgen.com