Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Sanchez Pelaez, Valentin" <va...@tecnalia.com> on 2016/04/20 11:41:42 UTC

3D object

Hi all,

Is it possible with pdfbox to insert a 3d object (U3D or PRC) in a PDF file?
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Valen

Valentín Sánchez
Área OPTIMA / Optimization Modelling & Analytics
ICT - European Software Institute Division

TECNALIA
Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia
C/ Geldo. Edificio 700
E-48160 Derio (Vizcaya)
T 902 760 009 (ICT-European Software Institute Division)

T 664112022

valentin.sanchez@tecnalia.com<ma...@tecnalia.com>
www.tecnalia.com<http://www.tecnalia.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D050CD.089C6790]

RE: 3D object

Posted by "Sanchez Pelaez, Valentin" <va...@tecnalia.com>.
Hi Maruan,

Thank you for the information. It seems to be a good approach.
We will try to use it.

Regards,
Valen

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.