Posted to users@felix.apache.org by J- <jm...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/16 16:13:02 UTC

iPojo different versions of same bundle

I have a bundle that contains a instantiated iPojo service.
Is it possible to deploy different versions of the same bundle and use a filter to select the service instance?
Or Is it not possible since the service instance names collide.

i've tried in karaf, but the second deployment instances never show up in service:list.

Thanks,

-J

Re: iPojo different versions of same bundle

Posted by tho huynh ngoc <ng...@gmail.com>.
You should define two instances in the same bundle in the metadata.xml,