Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org> on 2019/01/14 18:06:46 UTC

2019 Tech. Interchange calls resume next week, Wednesday, January 23rd

Hi Whiskers!

I just added the recurring, bi-weekly, OpenWhisk Tech. Interchange web meeting to our project calendar on Google: http://bit.ly/apache-openwhisk-tech-interchange

(same time, same place, i.e., 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe), 3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing))

Also, updated our CWiki home page to reflect the new calendar URL ...

I will volunteer to host the first call of the year and solicit in a separate email topics for our first call of 2019.

-Cheers
MR

PS Thanks Priti for hosting the last call of 2018