Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by John john <ze...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/07/25 05:38:46 UTC

RE : Re: index articles with groups

Here more details because it seems that I did not give enough information :)

 I want to index my messsage board and each topic contains several posts. So my idea was to index each post with 3 fields (ID, title, post_content)

 then I can search in each post and have a link with the title of the topic. However i got a problem with this method.
 Imagine I have a topic named "Linux better that Windows?" which contains 10 posts. I want to retrieve only one post from that topic if someone is searching topics which contains linux. You know what I mean?

karl wettin <ka...@gmail.com> a écrit : On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 20:49 +0200, John john wrote:

>  article1, article2 and article3 are in the group1
>  article4 and article5 are in the group2
>
>  Then if I search for a word which is present in article1 and article
> 2, i'd like to retrieve only one result because they are in the same
> group.

This sounds very suspicious. My guts tell me you are attacking your
problem -- whatever it might be -- the wrong way.

But OK, which one of the documents would you want as a result? Any of
them? Create a HitCollector, and if the the field with the group is
already collected, ignore the current document.

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.