Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> on 2017/07/19 21:39:03 UTC

Maven Resolver

Hi all,

I found out that maven-resolver has main codebase, demos and ant tasks as separate branches in the same repository. Anybody know why this is the case instead of having three separate repositories? I must have missed that in the discussions about pulling Aether in..

Related to that the demos and ant tasks still use 1.0.3 .. any objections if I upgrade this to the latest 1.1.0 release?

Or should we even look at pulling the two branches into master as additional modules? Or separate them out into different repositories?

manfred

Re: Maven Resolver

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.
Am 2017-07-19 um 23:52 schrieb Manfred Moser:
> Great.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-28
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-29
>
> Let me know if you want me to work on them.

Yes, please do so. I'd review the PRs.

Re: Maven Resolver

Posted by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com>.
Great.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-28
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-29

Let me know if you want me to work on them.

Manfred

Re: Maven Resolver

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.