Posted to user@storm.apache.org by John Yost <ho...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 15:16:45 UTC

Max number of executors per worker: fieldsGrouping or shuffleGrouping

Hi Everyone,

I am seeing that, if I have > 2 executors using fieldsGrouping or
shuffleGrouping--basically non-local messaging--a huge amount of time is
spent in the messaging layer.

Is anyone else seeing this?

--John

Re: Max number of executors per worker: fieldsGrouping or shuffleGrouping

Posted by yuanjun Li <cs...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you should add logs in execute method to see which biz spend most of
the time.