Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/09 08:11:26 UTC

Re: flexibitly and interntionliztion missing features

We would like that - have written him two (!) times if he wants to provide
his source MIT, BSD or ASL based - he didn't answer. We can't use the source
code under the LGPL, sorry.

regards,

Martin

Posted by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com>.
I wonder is the internationalization support is included yet or not, but I
am interested in implementing the Shamsi calendar for it.

--
Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good fantasy.