Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by ja...@apps4u.com.au on 2014/12/22 05:28:46 UTC

javascript SDK version 0.11.0

HI Im not able to get usergrid javascript SDK version 0.11.0 to work for example trying to get a collection I call the createCollection method on line 802 its then calls the Usergrid.Collection constructor with two arg's 'options' and 'callback' but if you look at the constructor on line 2012 it no longer takes a callback arg it just takes the options so when tring to create a collection it all stops in the constructor once the process hits the constructor it just stops processing..  There are some other issue I have as well I just wanted to ask is version 0.11.0 ready or is it still being worked on.

 I was hoping to use it as it look like its better and has a good promis implementation and better networking then 0.10.7 any advice on wether its ready and I'm missing something would be appreciated

 Thanks and Marry Christmas to all.

Re: javascript SDK version 0.11.0

Posted by ja...@apps4u.com.au.
Thanks Scott Ive been using that in a node App, and thanks for creating it, its cool. But I'm trying to use the SDK in the browser. Ive gone back to version 0.10.7 for now thanks for help

Posted by Scott Ganyo <sc...@apache.org>.
Hey Jason,