Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by uzairkamal <uz...@iacgrp.com> on 2013/03/14 09:23:10 UTC

Quartz and Jdbc

Hello Camel Community,

I am new to Apache camel, this might be a very basic issue, but i am unable
to figure it out.
 I am having some problem while making calls from jdc component to database
while having schedular on.

I am getting an exception  like as follow

INFO: Job execution threads will use class loader of thread: main
Mar 14, 2013 1:14:20 PM org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore initialize
INFO: RAMJobStore initialized.
Mar 14, 2013 1:14:20 PM org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory instantiate
INFO: Quartz scheduler 'DefaultQuartzScheduler-camel-1' initialized from an
externally provided properties instance.
Mar 14, 2013 1:14:20 PM org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory instantiate
INFO: Quartz scheduler version: 1.4.4
Mar 14, 2013 1:14:23 PM org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler shutdown
INFO: Scheduler DefaultQuartzScheduler-camel-1_$_NON_CLUSTERED shutting
down.
Mar 14, 2013 1:14:23 PM org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler pause
INFO: Scheduler DefaultQuartzScheduler-camel-1_$_NON_CLUSTERED paused.
Mar 14, 2013 1:14:23 PM org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler shutdown
INFO: Scheduler DefaultQuartzScheduler-camel-1_$_NON_CLUSTERED shutdown
complete.
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Not supported
	at
org.apache.camel.component.jdbc.JdbcEndpoint.createConsumer(JdbcEndpoint.java:52)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.EventDrivenConsumerRoute.addServices(EventDrivenConsumerRoute.java:65)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultRoute.onStartingServices(DefaultRoute.java:80)
	at org.apache.camel.impl.RouteService.warmUp(RouteService.java:133)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doWarmUpRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:1986)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.safelyStartRouteServices(DefaultCamelContext.java:1914)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartOrResumeRoutes(DefaultCamelContext.java:1702)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStartCamel(DefaultCamelContext.java:1583)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.doStart(DefaultCamelContext.java:1444)
	at org.apache.camel.support.ServiceSupport.start(ServiceSupport.java:60)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.start(DefaultCamelContext.java:1412)
	at CamelTests.test(CamelTests.java:99)
	at abc.main(abc.java:17)

I am also pasting my calling code

import com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Map;

import org.apache.camel.*;

import org.apache.camel.component.jdbc.JdbcEndpoint;
import org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockComponent;
import org.apache.camel.component.mock.MockEndpoint;
import org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzComponent;
import org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext;
import org.apache.camel.impl.JndiRegistry;
import org.apache.camel.impl.SimpleRegistry;
import org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport;
import org.apache.camel.util.jndi.JndiContext;

/*
 * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates and open the template
in
 * the editor.
 */
/**
 *
 * @author Uzair
 */
public class CamelTests {

    public void test() throws Exception {

        JndiRegistry registry = new JndiRegistry(new JndiContext());
        final CamelContext camelCtxt = new DefaultCamelContext(registry);
        MysqlDataSource datasource = getDataSource();
       final JdbcEndpoint endpoint = getJDBCEndPoint(datasource, camelCtxt);

        registry.bind("intuira", getDataSource());

        camelCtxt.addEndpoint("direct:start", endpoint);
        QuartzComponent quartz = new QuartzComponent(camelCtxt);
        MockComponent mockComponent = new MockComponent();
        mockComponent.setCamelContext(camelCtxt);
        Endpoint mockEndPoint =
mockComponent.createEndpoint("mock:results");
        camelCtxt.addEndpoint("mock:results", mockEndPoint);

       RouteBuilder myRoute = new RouteBuilder(camelCtxt) {

            @Override

        ProducerTemplate producerTemplate =
camelCtxt.createProducerTemplate();

        Endpoint jdbcEndpoint = camelCtxt.getEndpoint("direct:start");

        MyProcessor routeProcessor = new MyProcessor
(producerTemplate,jdbcEndpoint ,camelCtxt);

from("direct:start").process(routeProcessor).to("jdbc:intuira");

            }
        };
        camelCtxt.addRoutes(myRoute);
         camelCtxt.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

            @Override
                 QuartzComponent quartz = camelCtxt.getComponent("quartz",
QuartzComponent.class);
                 quartz.setStartDelayedSeconds(3);

from("quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?cron=0+0/1+12-18+?+*+MON-FRI").routeId("myRoute").to("mock:results");
            }

         });
        camelCtxt.start();

        Thread.sleep(100000);

        camelCtxt.stop();

    }

    private MysqlDataSource getDataSource() {
        MysqlDataSource datasource = new MysqlDataSource();
        datasource.setUser("uzairkamal");
        datasource.setPassword("EaDqq2Ed2YeAQV2X");
        datasource.setDatabaseName("intuira_services_db");
        datasource.setServerName("172.29.4.40");
        return datasource;
    }

    private JdbcEndpoint getJDBCEndPoint(MysqlDataSource datasource,
CamelContext camelCtxt) {

        JdbcEndpoint endpoint = new JdbcEndpoint();
        endpoint.setDataSource(datasource);
        endpoint.setCamelContext(camelCtxt);
        return endpoint;
    }
}

Re: Quartz and Jdbc

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

and getting help.
eg as explained here
http://camel.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 9:23 AM, uzairkamal <uz...@iacgrp.com> wrote:
> [...]
>                  quartz.setStartDelayedSeconds(3);
>

> from("quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?cron=0+0/1+12-18+?+*+MON-FRI").routeId("myRoute").to("mock:results");
>             }
>

>          });
>         camelCtxt.start();
>
>         Thread.sleep(100000);
>
>         camelCtxt.stop();
>

>     }
>
>     private MysqlDataSource getDataSource() {
>         MysqlDataSource datasource = new MysqlDataSource();
>         datasource.setUser("uzairkamal");
>         datasource.setPassword("EaDqq2Ed2YeAQV2X");
>         datasource.setDatabaseName("intuira_services_db");
>         datasource.setServerName("172.29.4.40");
>         return datasource;
>     }
>
>     private JdbcEndpoint getJDBCEndPoint(MysqlDataSource datasource,
> CamelContext camelCtxt) {
>
>         JdbcEndpoint endpoint = new JdbcEndpoint();

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: cibsen@redhat.com