Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Anton Meixome <me...@certima.net> on 2013/10/13 23:55:57 UTC

My problem with site extensions

I have made a error when I was preparing a new release for galician spellchecker

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/corrector-ortografico-hunspell-para-galego

The extensión is now unplublished and I fetch the below message

  This extension is currently not published, please contact the system
  administrator at aooadmin@users.sourceforge.net to have it published.

Can somebody fix it? I want my extension returns :-)

And also, if you can leave me some updates links for explanation about
commit the hunspell files for native integration it will be usefull

Cheers

--
Antón Méixome - Galician Native Lang Coordination

Re: My problem with site extensions

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
2013/10/13 Anton Meixome <me...@certima.net>:
> I have made a error when I was preparing a new release for galician spellchecker
>
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/corrector-ortografico-hunspell-para-galego
>
> The extensión is now unplublished and I fetch the below message
>
>   This extension is currently not published, please contact the system
>   administrator at aooadmin@users.sourceforge.net to have it published.
>
> Can somebody fix it? I want my extension returns :-)

fFxed

> And also, if you can leave me some updates links for explanation about
> commit the hunspell files for native integration it will be usefull

Best thing to do would probably be writing to the Localization Mailing
List http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html.

Roberto