Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Hajira Jabeen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/16 22:01:05 UTC

SANSA 0.7.1 (Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack) Released

Dear all,

The Smart Data Analytics group (http://sda.tech) is happy to announce SANSA
0.7.1 - the seventh release of the Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack. SANSA
employs distributed computing via Apache Spark and Apache Flink in order to
allow scalable machine learning, inference and querying capabilities for
large knowledge graphs.

Website: http://sansa-stack.net

GitHub: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack

Download: https://github.com/SANSA-Stack/SANSA-Stack/releases

In the latest release, we have included support for Query-engine over
compressed RDF data, added more data quality assessment methods as well as
new clustering approaches.

You can find the FAQ and usage examples at http://sansa-stack.net/faq/.

View this announcement on Twitter and the SANSA blog:

  http://sansa-stack.net/sansa-0-7/

  https://twitter.com/SANSA_Stack/status/1217772649293795328

Kind regards,

The SANSA Development Team

(http://sansa-stack.net/community/#Contributors)

Dr Hajira Jabeen
Senior researcher,
SDA, Universität Bonn.

http://sda.cs.uni-bonn.de/people/dr-hajira-jabeen/

Re: SANSA 0.7.1 (Scalable Semantic Analytics Stack) Released

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.
Looks interesting, Hajira. Thank you for sharing.

We should add this to flink-packages.org.

 --

[image: MotaWord]
Oytun Tez

      <https://www.motaword.com/blog>