Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Mauricio Garavaglia <ma...@medallia.com> on 2015/05/17 22:45:16 UTC

Medallia powered by Mesos

Hello guys,

At Medallia we are using Mesos as the foundation for our new microservices
architecture; just started with a small QA cluster of 64 nodes (about  2000
CPU and 15TB of ram).

Please add us to the powered-by-mesos page, Thanks!

Mauricio Garavaglia
Senior Software Engineer
Medallia - www.medallia.com

Re: Medallia powered by Mesos

Posted by Adam Bordelon <ad...@mesosphere.io>.
I have added Medallia to the Mesos adopters list. It will show up in the
next website update.
Thanks for using Mesos! See you at MesosCon?

Posted by Anirudha Jadhav <an...@nyu.edu>.
+1

--
Anirudha P. Jadhav