Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by chahir <ch...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/04/24 15:20:17 UTC

Problem with SVN

Hi,

I want to know how to install svn? In fact, I'm trying to follow ActiveMQ
tutorial and in "Getting the latest source" of the building article, I've
been redirected to "http://activemq.apache.org/source.html".
What should I do now?How can I Build?

Thank you a lot.

Re: Problem with SVN

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/07, chahir <ch...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know how to install svn?

Ever heard of google? I typed in svn and hit I feel lucky and it took me here..
http://subversion.tigris.org/

To avoid others stumbling over this I've added a link to the source page...
http://cwiki.apache.org/ACTIVEMQ/source.html

> In fact, I'm trying to follow ActiveMQ
> tutorial and in "Getting the latest source" of the building article, I've
> been redirected to "http://activemq.apache.org/source.html".
> What should I do now?How can I Build?

Follow the link on the page to how to build the code once you have installed svn

--
James
-------