Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Jo...@filternet.nl on 2015/10/10 13:41:37 UTC

How to represent collections using contentmappingserivce

Hi Dan,

What would be a way to include collections like sorted sets on an object using xsd file?

I tried several things but the best I get is a (useless) array of object's toString(). Is there a pattern?

grtz Johan

Re: How to represent collections using contentmappingserivce

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
I assume you are creating DTO's. We're using JAXB to generate the Java
classes, there are multiple samples in their documentation [1]. Maybe this
[2] applies to your reqirement?

[1] https://jaxb.java.net/tutorial/index.html
[2]
https://jaxb.java.net/tutorial/section_2_2_12_5-Content-A-Homogeneous-List-of-Elements.html#Content: