Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/07/03 11:45:48 UTC

Issue VXQUERY-211

Hi,

When attempting to resolve the issue, I have come across a problem:

In this case I should recognize if the value is a sequence or not, but when
creating a sequence to be passed as an argument to the
ObjectConstructorScalarEvaluator, the ConcatenateScalarEvaluatorFactory[1]
creates a single sequence using the entries in all the sequences passed to
it.

I have been wondering how to recognize sequences passed as value in an
Object if ConcatenateScalarEvaluatorFactory removes all the SequenceTags.
Please kindly help with any suggestions.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/vxquery/blob/master/vxquery-core/src/main/java/org/apache/vxquery/runtime/functions/sequence/ConcatenateScalarEvaluatorFactory.java

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa

--
Riyafa Abdul Hameed
Undergraduate, University of Moratuwa

Email: riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk
Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>
<http://facebook.com/riyafa.ahf>  <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/riyafa>
<http://twitter.com/Riyafa1>

Re: Issue VXQUERY-211

Posted by Riyafa Abdul Hameed <ri...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,

I have squashed the commits to a single PR[1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/89

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa