Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Adam Shannon <ad...@banno.com> on 2014/11/12 17:03:05 UTC

Relative dates are parsed incorrectly.

Hi all,

This morning I noticed that the webui is parsing dates incorrectly. It
ignores the timezone sent along the iso 8601 format. I've opened an issue
here:

My question is, would I be able to open a PR and get this fixed?

Thanks.

--
Adam Shannon | Software Engineer | Banno | ProfitStars®
206 6th Ave Suite 1020 | Des Moines, IA 50309 | Cell: 515.867.8337

Re: Relative dates are parsed incorrectly.

Posted by Till Toenshoff <to...@me.com>.
Oops, just realized the guidelines have not yet been updated with the fact that we do support PRs. :(

I’ll file a JIRA on that omission.

Posted by Till Toenshoff <to...@me.com>.
Hi Adam,

Posted by Ankur Chauhan <an...@malloc64.com>.
Please have a look at
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/mesos-developers-guide/
That should help you get setup/started. Github pull requests are not the suggested medium for contributing changes, you will need to submit patches to review board.

Ankur
Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Leigh Martell <le...@immun.io>.