Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/11 00:46:17 UTC

Welcome, David Ezzio!

Hi,

The OpenJPA PMC has offered commit rights to David Ezzio, and he has
accepted the offer. Welcome, David!

Unfortunately, this means that I can no longer incorrectly transcribe
patches submitted by David.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
202 669 5907

Re: Welcome, David Ezzio!

Posted by David Ezzio <de...@bea.com>.
Thanks.  Glad to be here.

Craig L Russell wrote:
> I'll second that.
>
> David, It is good to have you on board.
>
> Craig
>
> On Jul 10, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Patrick Linskey wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The OpenJPA PMC has offered commit rights to David Ezzio, and he has
>> accepted the offer. Welcome, David!
>>
>> Unfortunately, this means that I can no longer incorrectly transcribe
>> patches submitted by David.
>>
>> -Patrick
>>
>> --
>> Patrick Linskey
>> 202 669 5907
>
> Craig Russell
> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

Re: Welcome, David Ezzio!

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
I'll second that.