Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/20 23:58:25 UTC

Empty .java file: geronimo-axis2/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis2/testdata/HelloWorld.java

Why is this here?

--jason

Re: Empty .java file: geronimo-axis2/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/axis2/testdata/HelloWorld.java

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Is there a method to stop creating this kind of empty files after
refactoring and submitting a patch ????

Thanks,
Lasantha

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Aight, I've removed these... thanks for checking.

--jason

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Jason,

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
I don't think they are needed.  They are introduced because of this JIRA
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2979 and this is a
unique prob with patches unfortunately.   maybe a svn bug so that it can
remove the empty files automatically during commit?

Lin

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.