Posted to users@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2003/09/29 08:43:39 UTC

Maven 1.0-RC1 released

The Maven team is pleased to announce Release Candidate 1!

http://maven.apache.org/

Maven is a Java project management and project comprehension tool. Maven
is based on the concept of a project object model (POM) in that all the
artifacts produced by Maven are a result of consulting a well defined
model for your project. Builds, documentation, source metrics, and
source cross-references are all controlled by your POM.

Maven has many goals, but in a nutshell Maven aims to make the
developer's life easier by providing a well defined project structure,
well defined development processes to follow, and a coherent body of
documentation that keeps your developers and clients apprised of what's
happening with your project. Maven alleviates a lot of what most
developers consider drudgery and lets them get on with the task at hand.
This is essential in OSS projects where there aren't many people
dedicated to the task of documenting and propagating the critical
information about your project which is necessary in order to attract
potential new developers and clients.

This version is primarily a bugfix release.

Bugs fixed
----------
see
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10030&fixfor=10181

Bugs to be fixed for 1.0

Re: Maven 1.0-RC1 released

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Apache Maven Team!

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/elsewhere.html#20030929.1

Also,
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue2
Please feel free to modify it and create a nice newsletter Issue #2.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:43:39 +1000
(Subject: Maven 1.0-RC1 released)

Re: Maven 1.0-RC1 released

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.

Re: How do I get (+) symbol in Navigation

Posted by Andy Jefferson <an...@ajsoft.net>.
On Monday 29 Sep 2003 13:41, S. Radhakrishnan wrote:
> I could see the (+) collapse symbol in navigation page of maven.apache.org
> site.
>
> How can I get the same??

Use 1.0-rc1

--
Andy

How do I get (+) symbol in Navigation

Posted by "S. Radhakrishnan" <ra...@bsil.com>.
Hi..

I could see the (+) collapse symbol in navigation page of maven.apache.org
site.

How can I get the same??

RK.