Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/11/28 11:56:42 UTC

Wicket 1.x with WicketFilter: AJAX broken?

Hi,

I'm currently testing the latest branch 1.x, and I notice in the
examples that the following generated URL does not return the
requested file:

http://localhost:8080/wicket-examples/repeater/resources/wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js

The page returned is the examples page for the repeaters instead
of the JavaScript.

Is it just me?
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: Wicket 1.x with WicketFilter: AJAX broken?

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
As stated in my last message from yesterday: resources are not
generated correctly yet.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-114

Martijn

--