Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew <an...@arda.homeunix.net> on 2006/07/04 04:07:18 UTC

SpamAssassin Howto

I've written a Howto document describing my SpamAssassin setup. I have a
site-wide configuration using spamd/spamc with Bayesian and
auto-whitelist data in a MySQL database. If anyone is interested in
having a look, you can find it here:

http://www.arda.homeunix.net/spamassassin.html

Of course, constructive feedback is always welcome.

Andrew

Re: SpamAssassin Howto

Posted by Bill Taroli <bi...@billsden.org>.
Andrew wrote:
> I've written a Howto document describing my SpamAssassin setup. I have
> a site-wide configuration using spamd/spamc with Bayesian and
> auto-whitelist data in a MySQL database. If anyone is interested in
> having a look, you can find it here:
>
> http://www.arda.homeunix.net/spamassassin.html

Navigating the SA pages is near impossible. Thanks so much for this.

Bill

Re: SpamAssassin Howto

Posted by Markus Edholm <ma...@fro.se>.
> I've written a Howto document describing my SpamAssassin setup. I have a
> site-wide configuration using spamd/spamc with Bayesian and
> auto-whitelist data in a MySQL database. If anyone is interested in
> having a look, you can find it here:
>
> http://www.arda.homeunix.net/spamassassin.html
>
> Of course, constructive feedback is always welcome.
>
> Andrew

Hi Andrew!

Very nice I´m manage to get my sa and sql to work, I tryed for some time
and failed, but now right on!
just some small corrections in sql lines.

tnx, and keep it up!!

/Markus